OBMSGATEWAY

OBMSGATEWAY
Making Things Easy for Nigerian Diasporans back Home

Saturday, November 15, 2014

TAMBUWAL: I WILL SOON DISCLOSE MY FINAL POSITION ON CONTESTING FOR PRESIDENCY

Having heard what you have said, I have accepted to collect this nomination form and go and conclude my consultations and come back to Nigerians soonest on what should be my final position on this matter.
I am humbled by this gesture. I must say that this is almost akin to what happened in 2011 after our general election when I left my Federal Constituency of Kebbe/Tambuwal to Abuja and my colleagues in the House of Representatives and several Nigerians, in consideration for the need for us to have a stable, focused and progressive House of Representative decided that I should come and serve as the Speaker of the House of Representatives.
To God be the glory and with every sense of responsibility, we have done fairly well. Therefore, I will thank my 359 colleagues in the House of Representatives that have showcased me and given me the support to get to where I am today for me to be considered by these very well meaning Nigerians to contest and vie for the most covered office in the federation.

No comments:

Post a Comment