OBMSGATEWAY

OBMSGATEWAY
Making Things Easy for Nigerian Diasporans back Home

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

ATIKU: EL RUFAI AND RIBADU LIED AGAINST ME BECAUSE OF OBASANJO

The then DG of BPE, Nasir El-Rufai went under oath at the National Assembly to testify that I had never made any requests or acquired anything during his tenure at the BPE. Yet, after my disagreements with my boss, he went and wrote a book that I was corrupt. 
I remember Nuhu Ribadu coming to my home to apologise because he was running for president. I asked him: “Nuhu, I forgive everyone, and I forgive you, but will you go back to the public and apologise about all the lies you told about me?” He was then concerned about his reputation. 
Of course I was wondering if he had cared about my own reputation when he was bearing false witness against me and illegally locking my friends up trying to force them to generate evidence of corruption against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment