OBMSGATEWAY

OBMSGATEWAY
Making Things Easy for Nigerian Diasporans back Home

Monday, November 17, 2014

ATIKU ABUBAKAR: NIGERIA CAN ERADICATE BOKO HARAM IN MONTHS

I don’t believe there is real capacity on the part of political leadership to address the problem of Boko Haram or may be its attention is somewhere else.
I must confess that I am extremely frustrated with the Federal Government, because insurgency had lingered for more than five years, even though Nigeria has all it takes to eradicate it in a couple of months.
You know sometimes, self defence is the only option. I mean if somebody else cannot defend you, you have to defend yourself.
Right from outset, I must confess, I had been extremely frustrated with the Federal Government, because it allowed insurgency to continue unabated for too long. 
The Federal Government’s attention must have been diverted to something else other than tackling insurgency. 
Nigerians should press on government to take drastic measures to really bring insurgency to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment