OBMSGATEWAY

OBMSGATEWAY
Making Things Easy for Nigerian Diasporans back Home

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

ATIKU: I WAS ALREADY A MULTIMILLIONAIRE IN US DOLLARS IN 1993

I’m the most investigated politician in Nigeria’s history. At the height of my rift with my former boss, several investigations were ordered against me, yet none came up with anything. 
Long before politics, I was a successful businessman. I first declared my assets in 1993, I was a multimillionaire in dollars. My company, NICOTES was already the top oil services company in Nigeria far back as then. 
I was not a poor person because I worked hard and took risks. I had enough money to buy as many pairs of shoes as I wanted. In 1998, I helped register the PDP. 
I spent over N500m getting the party sorted out. I rented the party secretariat and later bought it for the party. I was already a co-founder of one of the most profitable companies in Nigeria in 1999. I was never accused of corruption before my disagreement with my boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment