OBMSGATEWAY

OBMSGATEWAY
Making Things Easy for Nigerian Diasporans back Home

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

JONATHAN: I SEE A NEW NIGERIA

We have to move forward! Only forward!!, Forward!!!

In moving forward, I see a Nigeria that thirsts for progress with children across the nation, eager for knowledge and safely in schools!

I see a Nigeria where all who have taken up arms, would again embrace peace!

I see a Nigeria where our women can aspire to any heights, without hindrance!

I see a Nigeria where the flames in the Eagles will rekindle, and the Falcons soaring higher in victory! 

I see a Nigeria where the children of Mustapha, and Christopher, Ade and Ada, Timi and BunmiNnamdi and Namadi, do not go hungry!

I see a Nigeria where all, no matter their beliefs, live in peace and harmony!

I see a Nigeria where the green passport is accorded a royal reception the world over!

I see a Nigeria where one day the next generation will take us to outer space.

No comments:

Post a Comment