OBMSGATEWAY

OBMSGATEWAY
Making Things Easy for Nigerian Diasporans back Home

Saturday, December 6, 2014

SAGIR MOHAMMED: TIME FOR A THINK TANK TO OFFER ALTERNATIVE ADVICE ON BOKO HARAM

My advice is that they should invite re­tired military officers, not more than 20. And they should invite the retired security and military intelligence officers, not more than 20 too. 
We form a think tank and pro­ceed to give alternative advice to the Fed­eral Government to support the existing advice that they have. 
I know for sure that President Goodluck is giving out money to fight terrorism. But I will go with the usual sentiment that Ihejirika has case to answer with regards to the management of those re­sources. 
I am not saying that he stole them, but I am saying that he has a case to answer. He also has a case to answer with regard to the strategy that he was adopting in the fight against insurgency.

No comments:

Post a Comment